Life after Jamie

This website has been created to keep our friends and family updated on our life, after Jamie. This site will include short stories of the past,stories of Jamie's children and how they are coping, our friends and families, and whatever else I feel like writing at the time. We Thank all who continue to follow along on our journey. Please feel free to leave a comment, and check back often.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Welcome...


It has been my intentions for quite some time now to get this website up and running. It's not that I have been procrastinating which I am famous for, but it is the simple fact that I did not pay any attention in Mr. Osborne's typing/word processing class.

There are so many things I did I did not do when I was in high school, and now 15 years later, I am paying for it, this is one of them. I guess when I look back, I was too busy doing other things in class, such as-
#1 talking to my friends.
#2 putting other peoples contacts in my eyes and getting them stuck.
#3 eating chapstick.
#4 painting my teeth with a permanent black marker to make it look like I had braces (or rotten teeth).
#5 dreaming about what cute boy may be at the away game.
If only I could turn back time, and listen to my teachers, and pay attention to what may lie ahead further in life. I'm sorry Mr. Osborne.
Anyways, here it is...I am happy that you decided to make the move with me. I have much in store, and many stories to share. I will be posting photos along with my entries as soon as I figure it out. This is much different to navigate than caringbridge, but I hope to teach myself as I go.
This blog will continue to keep Jamie's memory alive, as we tell her story of the past, and let you know what lies ahead for us as we live our life without her.

3 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Trina,
Like you I am saddened to know that caringbridge will no longer be the place where we all go to check in. It was such a comforting place to go the last two years. I really have appreciated your writings, and I know that Jamie would be so proud of you for sharing your thoughts with the rest of us. She was always proud of her older sister.

Hopefully this new blog spot will be a place where we can let people know what is happening. Right now the girls and I are trying to start organizing the 3rd Annual White Pass Alumni game. We are looking at either the 23rd of December or the 30th. If anyone wants to weigh in, do so soon as I need to contact the school to reserve the facilities. As soon as a date is finalized I will let you know so that we can get the word out and have lots of players signed up.

Janet

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trina,
I am glad you continue to write. I think that most people that check in would agree. The first song you chose for this site takes me back to the final day when this song was playing on the radio in Jamie's room, I remember it so clearly. Its hard to read without crying, but your sense of humor helps. Thanks again.
Have a great weekend, enjoy the kids!!
Love,
Q

10:02 AM  
Blogger Ryan and Nicole said...

Hi Trina,

I think this is a good idea... The pictures are great! I didn't realize we had such a Fast Pitch family! Ryan has coached Fast Pitch for years now... how interesting!!

Keep posting when you get some time.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Edwin McCain - I'll Be

Music Code provided by Song2Play.Com