Life after Jamie

This website has been created to keep our friends and family updated on our life, after Jamie. This site will include short stories of the past,stories of Jamie's children and how they are coping, our friends and families, and whatever else I feel like writing at the time. We Thank all who continue to follow along on our journey. Please feel free to leave a comment, and check back often.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Happy New Year







It's been awhile since my last update. I hope everyone had a nice holiday. ours was wonderful. We got to spend Christmas Eve with Whitney and Braiden. Mom recieved a very special painting of Jamie from Shon and Kenz. The picture is awesome, and for those of you who have had the opportunity to see it, know what I mean.

Lately, things have been very busy. I started a full time job at the dentist office, and along with running the kids everywhere I dont have time for much. I still have my business too, and this summer should be very interesting.

Everyone on this end seems to be doing well, and we hope you are too! I will be back soon with another update. Thanks for checking in. Please enjoy the photos! We took all 9 of my parents grandkids to the portrait studio. This was a fun time. The girls got to go to the salon before to get their hair done. Be back soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are going well for you and your family. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of baby boy steele around the first part of June. Life is good!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Edwin McCain - I'll Be

Music Code provided by Song2Play.Com