Shock Fastpitch
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjiC95swCgU45rzUt0yGRfS_S28b1HWB_9T3tvXT5TH4Mp5u3C5PK_wdfgoUVTlEuqL6whP3GoKJJ-bFIedrF8SakIfwXXAHdFTxFJiwvOKc1Ak1hmSmZFiqC_30gW1ms1t9E49dQ/s1600-h/Chehalis+Tournament+-+May+2007+1st+place+(2).jpg">
.jpg)
One of my most favorite things to do in this world is to watch my kids compete. I love sitting in the stands cheering them on.
This is Kendra's 3rd year as a "Shock Girl". We feel so fortunate to have her on such a great team. This team is so fun to watch and although we have been playing since before Christmas of last year, it never gets old.
Today we leave for the State Championship for NSA in Wenatchee Washington. We are so excited. We have good chance and placing this year as we have only lost 2 games all season long. We have brought home all first place trophies except for one.
I just wanted to check in and let everyone know we are doing great. We are quickly approaching the 3 year mark since the passing of Jamie. Although life continues to go on, missing her is an everyday thing. I will write more on all that has been happening and my feelings of our loss since 3 years ago.
I need to go finish packing. I will let you know how Shock does when I return on sunday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home